Multivitamin Supplements for Kids
Every parent wants to make sure that their kids are happy and healthy. That is why multivitamin supplements are so important for a parent to consider giving a child. Giving your child the right number of vitamins and minerals that they need every day is important. When you provide your child with a supplement or multivitamin, you can help fill in any gaps they may have with the amount of nutrients, vitamins, or minerals they may not have reached yet for the day.
Benefits of Multivitamin Supplements
Many parents wonder if choosing to give their children multivitamin supplements is a better choice than not giving them one at all. Here are a few of the many benefits of allowing your family to try multivitamin supplements. To help you remember we call it….
Making a Superhero!
When kids take multivitamins all year round, they have a consistent abundance of vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamins A and C, that will help contribute to your child’s immune system. Having all vitamins in check, makes the immune system stronger to fight off sickness and disease. Make your kids feel like a superhero when they have ‘immunity’ to the common cold that so many of their friends and classmates have. You know who made them so super? You did!
2) Say Cheese!
Calcium is a huge part of what makes our bones strong and our smiles bright and white! Want to help prevent future broken arms or an extra tooth whitening at the dentist? Consider taking a multivitamin supplement that contains calcium, like ours, and get ahead of broken bones and stained teeth. You can’t have your superhero sitting out with an injury, can you?
3) Stay Active!
Kids love to play. Whether indoors or outdoors, by themselves or with friends, kids always have this insane amount of energy to run around and have fun. Multivitamin supplements for kids help keep all their energy fueled and ready for action. With vitamins, like Vitamin B, we can help convert more of what your children eat, into more energy for them to play! Remember, superheroes never get tired and are always on the clock for any problem to be solved!
What Does Each Vitamin in a Multivitamin Do?
When deciding to take better steps towards your kids having happy, healthier bodies, most will choose multivitamin supplements because it has everything you need to boost the intake of vitamins and minerals. But what is ‘everything you need’, exactly? Here are all the vitamins that go into multivitamin supplements and what they help us boost in our bodies.
- Vitamin As: Vitamin A is known to work similarly to antioxidants and helps with keeping our bones strong, our vision healthy, and our skin nice and smooth.
- Vitamin Bs: Vitamin B helps convert food into energy. Feeling a lack of motivation? Try increasing your Vitamin B intake! Vitamin B also helps with our immune system and fighting off infections while helping produce more red blood cells.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C has everything to do with the growth and repairment of our bodies. Vitamin C helps with supporting the immune system, healing any injuries or wounds we have faster, and strengthens our bones.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D’s most important task is helping our bodies take in and absorb calcium. Calcium is very important with keeping our bones nice and strong.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps protect the body, specifically our cells as they help repair damages in our bodies. The hope is that Vitamin E helps prevent diseases such as cancer or diabetes.